Wednesday, June 17, 2015

2015 UPDATE!

Welcome, folks!

I've been doing my infrequent updates over on the Scale Away With Me Facebook page (linked in the right column). Most of my recipes and sprawling messages are still here. :D

My weight has hovered around 300lb for the last several years. The doc says it's not insulin resistance alone, that the insulin resistance is actually caused by PCOS. So that's my diagnosis. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is the popular disease to have nowadays. More on that after the doc visit tomorrow.

I've been working my butt off (only figuratively, though) at my tattoo studio and have time for little else. I have MADE time for walking a few times a week with friends, and have done squats and floor exercises.

...That's kinda it right now.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment