Monday, March 21, 2011

Day 20: A New Starting Day!

I've decided that my new weekly starting day will be Monday. I had some trouble with the middle of the week beginning. So here I go again, again! This should help quite a bit with my scheduling, too. If I'm having trouble getting exercise in, I can catch up on the weekend. I'll also save up points this way. Working at a school marginalizes the time I get to eat during the week. Splurge points, whatever amount I use, are easier to spend on a weekend of accomplishment.

Sunday will be the new weigh-in day, though, so I'll have to be careful. After a week of splurgy-blechs, I am back up to 280. This will be infinitely easier when I get my points calculator, hopefully this week. I'm also going to cut points-- whether the calculator tells me to or not-- because when I'm being strict, I don't use many daily points.

Feeling great outside! Susan visits this weekend. She may get suckered into a hike at the Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment