- Fish, imitation crab, or meat & teriyaki/soy sauce stir fry with brown rice and veggies.
- Baked or grilled fish or meat & grilled or baked veggies.
- Sushi prepped with only Power Foods. (This one will be experimental!)
- Pinto beans and onions with sauerkraut and greens. (The stay outta the office meal!)
- Refried beans on salad with tomato, perhaps avocado, and a dollop of fat-free sour cream.
- Salads with veggies, fat free cheese and zero dressing.
- Baked or grilled or seared wild-caught salmon & avocado chunks tossed salad with cilantro and lime juice. (This is sooo good, and very simple!)
- Tuna salad with mayo, avocado salad, or salad with fat-free deli meats.
- Chicken or lean beef stuffed peppers with brown rice
- Lean meatloaf with brown rice.
- Spaghetti meatloaf casserole (Sounds horrible for healthy eating, but I’ll healthify it!)
- Spaghetti & meat sauce with fat-free parmesan cheese. Or simple parmesan pasta.
- Baked green beans, carrots, and any other veggie I can throw together!
- Eggs: boiled, deviled, fried, with salsa & sour cream…
- Oatmeal prepared with fat free milk and cinnamon.
- Less simple snacks: Sour cream dip with veggies, baked apple with cinnamon, grilled banana in milk, carrots—fried and sweetish.
- Kashi GoLean with fat-free milk and banana. Mmmm…
- Of course, the ever-simple grab-n-go fruit, vegetable or piece of cooked meat.
I'm down to two fast-food meals I can lean on if I must eat fast-food: Wendy's chili and a side salad (and a dab of fat-free sour cream!), or McDonald's grilled chicken and a side salad (maybe I'll make some fat-free sour cream Ranch for this, too.).
I am still only partly joking about planning a week of eating only watermelon. (Cuz it's a Power Food!) It may kill me, but what a way to go!