Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 50: Franken-Diet, All Ahead Full!

After careful consideration of the pitfalls of dieting, and listening to the Fat-Devil's advocates named Chocolate, Breakfast Burrito, and Spaghetti, I have exhausted my subconscious resolve to sabotage my diet. For the past 7 days, I logged my food journal with notes like "Big Mac Meal-- BUST!" and "Eating With Ryan--DOUBLE BUST!" WW Points notwithstanding, I was just choosing junk.

Fifty-one days into my Health Overhaul blog, I'm starting the Franken-Diet with the partial advice of my physician. (He likes WW, doesn't like Atkins.) Insert DISCLAIMER here for anyone who wants to try it with me! :) (But if you do want to try it with me, let me know! The Franken-Diet is listed in my previous post!) I'll be restarting my day to day numbering system since I'm back to square one.

I'm not discouraged, really. I'm excited to try something both familiar and new. I have a clean bill of health, "except for your weight problem." That's a BIG except, doncha think? What I heard: "EXCEPT you're likely to develop diabetes, heart disease and tons of other things if you don't get off your can and DO SOMETHING about it!" With the live-or-die spiel, I like a hard sell from my health care provider. Or from my internal medical-jargon interpreter!

SCARY STATS:
Current Weight: 290 lb.
Height: 6'
Age: 29
Build: Large Frame, Builds Muscle Easily
Weight Accumulation: All Over and Localized (abdomen, thighs, upper arms, probably choking out my heart and lungs...)
WEIGHT LOSS GOAL 1: 275 lb by 2/28/11 (15 lb lost due to ketosis; mostly water weight)
 
WW POINTS AS OF TODAY: 36

No comments:

Post a Comment