Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 35: Weigh In

I weighed in today. With all the overages in my points this past 5 days, I'm surprised I made any headway. I lost a pound since last Monday. That means if I don't waste all my splurge points, I'll probably be doing much better! I'll try eating a little smarter on WW, without focusing on getting into Ketosis just yet, and see how continuing to eat regular food affects my weight.

PROGRESS: 281 lb, down from 282 last weigh in.

EXERCISE 1/30: Weights and 30min jogging in place with weights yesterday. Walked the dogs outside and all around the yard in the bright sunshine!

EXERCISE TODAY: 30 minutes of jogging in place with weights!

GOALS: Eat regular WWPoints (no Atkins yet) and see how this works. Exercise daily. Avoid overages in points. Use splurge points only if necessary!

1 comment:

  1. Jogging in place... I don't see how you do it, Tamara, but more power to you! :) Maybe you could even find some yoga or zumba or something on netflix to try...

    ReplyDelete