Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 6: Officially Underway

I'm starting to cut out empty food carbs today. I may not accomplish an all-meat day, or anything that ambitious, but I'll try. I'm also restarting my caffeine-deficient headache today. That should be over in a couple days. When I quit several things cold-turkey (ha! I joke about my breakfast!), I fail horribly to achieve my goals. So I'm cutting caffeine, sugar drinks and starchy vegetables today, bread tomorrow, chocolate-based snacks by Monday (*sigh*), and should be on an all-protein Induction by mid-week.

CONFESSIONAL: If I allow myself a cheat on this diet, it will probably be chocolate! In hot-chocolate form, or in some yummy solid form. I'm going to try to get a small stock of very dark chocolate to serve this need. The caffeine level won't be high enough to mess with my metabolism. It'll be better for me and won't impact my blood sugar level as much!

GOAL: FULL EXERCISE ROUTINES, at least one set each, and AEROBICS of some type. CUT CAFFEINE, SUGAR DRINKS, STARCHY VEGETABLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment